WARRANTY and maintenance POLICY
Vina Green Pack always wants to bring customers satisfaction before and after purchase with customer care policies and online technical support services at the customer’s place. Therefore, during the time of using the product, if you encounter any problems due to technical errors, customers can contact us directly or customer service of Vina Green Pack for assistance.
Product regulations are warranted for free.
Products are warranted free of charge when the following conditions are met:
– The product is still in the warranty period and has a registered warranty (counting from the date written on the invoice of purchase voucher).
– The warranty period is stated on the warranty card and according to the manufacturer’s regulations for all technical problems.
– Must have our company’s warranty stamp on the products, delivery notes of our company.
– The warranty stamp on the product must be intact, not torn or lost.
– Product SKU must match the purchase voucher on our system.
Product specifications are not warranted for free.
– Product beyond the warranty period written on the card or + lost warranty stamps.
– Improper use according to the instruction manual, improper use of voltage indicated on the product.
– Warranty seals are torn, broken, overwritten or modified.
– The barcode, qr code on the product are wrong (or blurry, not recognized)
– Product damage due to external influences such as dropping, breaking, impacting, scratching, dented, damp, rusty, watery or due to fire, natural disaster, insect intrusion ..
– Products show signs of disassembly or repair before returning to our company.
Maintenance and maintenance products.
For cases where customers require product maintenance, we will charge based on the actual case.
Location warranty, maintenance.
–At the supplier
* Warranty does not cover shipping and delivery costs.